NuSound Technology Group will happily provide a free initial consultation to help you with your telecommunications equipment and carrier services project needs. We have found that this initial meeting helps our clients map a clear path toward a successful project.
What can you expect from your consultant in this first meeting?
We will not be showing up to pitch a solution. When your consultant meets with you, he or she will mostly be asking questions and listening. We believe that the first step in establishing a long-term relationship is to understand our customers' needs. Once you feel that we understand your business well enough, we can start brainstorming for possible solutions with you. This process is very open-ended and we do not try to push one solution over any others. All of our solutions are customized to your business needs. We believe that this is the safest and most stress-free way for you to do business with us.
Preparing for Your Initial Consultation
Your time is valuable. Here are some suggestions to make our initial meeting as rewarding as possible:
First, please contact us to speak with one of our telecom consultants. This gives you an opportunity to ask any initial questions that you might have. Your consultant will be happy to give you advice you may ask for and will ask some questions to understand your situation and your needs. At this point, if you are interested in learning more about how we can help you, a NuSound Technology Group consultant can set an appointment with you. The purpose of the appointment will be for your consultant to understand your business needs and initialize a project to help you. There is no obligation and no cost for this initial meeting. It is just an opportunity for us both to see if we have a reason to do business together.
- Next, please gather information that will assist your NuSound Technology Group consultant to understand your business needs. Examples of helpful information are:
- Carrier service invoice summary copies. These help us to understand what services you currently have.
- Carrier service agreements. These help us to understand what changes you can make and whether your carrier is fulfilling their agreements.
- Equipment vendor agreements and information about your phone and data networking equipment. These help us to understand the technology environment we need to work within (or replace). It also helps us to see how well your vendors are meeting their obligations to you.
- A list of your goals for a new solution. What do you want to accomplish or be enabled to do that you cannot do now?
- A list of any problems for which you are seeking a solution. If money were no problem, what negative factors would you want to change?
- Please invite to the meeting those stakeholders in your organization who need to influence the solution that we will create together. Having all decision makers work together on a project from the beginning helps to make sure that the solution addresses all of your business's needs. If possible, please e-mail your NuSound Telecommunications consultant a list of attendees and their roles to help him or her to prepare enough materials for the meeting.